This guide includes chapters:
- For the history and the adventures of the Patriarchate over the centuries
- For the Pansept Patriarchal Church and its relics
- For the Patriarchal House and the historical route of the buildings that make it up
- For the sacristy, the images, the sacred vessels, and the vestments it includes but also
- For the Patriarchal library, the manuscripts and the Archives.
The guide also includes information on the administrative jurisdiction and organization, but also on the spiritual activity and liturgical life of the Patriarchate, which functions as a monastery with an abbot and spiritual father, the Ecumenical Patriarch.
The texts, written in such a way as to appeal to and be easily understood by the average faithful pilgrim or reader, are illustrated by hundreds of drawings and photographs by N. Maghina, documented by an indicative bibliography and supplemented by a complete list of the Ecumenical Patriarchs, up to the present day. In this way, the pilgrim of the Patriarchate and the visitor of the City are correctly and authoritatively informed about the Mother Church, the heart of the Genus, and can then inform their friends and relatives, reliving, based on the guide and the illustrated material it includes, the thrill of his pilgrimage.